Friday, December 11, 2009

OMG… This is now the 3rd straight week for me as the lowest scoring winner and I’ve migrated from purgatory to the 1st circle of hell. And no, I’m not LOLing… alright ladies, let’s stoke it up.

Matchup of the Week
Tetris Thumbs/Hoof Hearted (7-6) vs Eskimos/Steel Curtain (3-10)
If you don’t know why I chose this as the matchup of the week, you haven’t been paying attention. Yes, it’s all about me. And just as Victor did all Freshman year, he’s going to give it up to me one more time just for old times sake. Yahoo is calling for a blowout, but yes I do believe in miracles. Even when they’re not on ice.
Yahoo: HH 93-63
NoS: SC 72-71

Patrick Swayze/Nads of Steel (7-6) vs I Got Nothing Witty/Tackle Me Elmo (10-3)
OK, what do you do when your back’s against the wall and you’re fighting against all odds (to make the playoffs)? You dig into your foxhole and kill as many commies as possible. Oh and insert the 4th string Redskins RB into your starting roster. Wolverines!!!!!!!!!
Yahoo: TME 92-82
NoS: Nads 80-76

Perennial L.A. Clippers/Newport Beach Apples (11-2) vs Ghost of Fantasy Football Past/Coastals (3-10)
Looking to wrap up the top seed going into the playoffs (and a hefty cash reward), Chris gets a proverbial HJ from his old Blackstone dorm mate. No, make that a ZJ. And if you don’t know what that is you can’t afford it.
Yahoo: NBA 101-65
NoS: NBA 103-50

Alabama Slamma/Crimson Pride (6-7) vs Donde Esta Mi Ballsax?? (5-8)
Riding high after “his” Tide rolled over the Gators, Patric is just looking to get back to .500 and maintain a small shred of dignity. Ballsax however were last seen in the deep woods of Vermont watching “Beaches”, because he needed a good cry.
Yahoo: CP 96-77
NoS: CP 95-93
Unabomber Manifesto/Aggies (5-8) vs If Only DeSean Hadn’t Fumbled Away My Season in 2008/Breach Kid (5-8)
Uh dudes, I don’t want to cause any alarm, but I think the Unabomber’s in our league... Who else would only make 3 roster moves all season? Um, what’s that Nate? I can’t hear you from inside your steel vault. Next year, I recommend that both teams branch out a little bit and explore something known as the “waiver wire” and “free agency”. I know, I know, it’s all so confusing. We’ll take it nice and slow…
Yahoo: BK 99-87
NoS: tie

NKOTB Rules!/Korn on the Kolb (6-7) vs Smoke and Mirrors/Minnesota Vicodins (10-3)
George may have looked like he got away with the heist of the century when he trade raped Harrison for Randy Moss. But Mendenhall has for the most part turned into a nice little player and Moss is now in Belichek’s doghouse after showing up late for practice. It won’t matter this week, but when Moss starts pouting this will put the kibosh on any Superbowl championship aspirations.
Yahoo: Vicodins 81-75
NoS: Vicodins 85-65

No comments: