Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Week 10 Wrapups

Amazing, I get the top score one week and I do previews. Next week: top score and I do wrapups. It's a crazy world. Oh, but in case you didn't get the bulletin, apparently it's been backwards the whole year. Until now. Let's set the record straight starting now.



Aggies prevail almost to incredible prediction


I only missed the mark by 4 on this one. Pretty much as predicted, Peterson pulled out enough points to push Aggies over the edge. Pretty sad point performance though.


Pictured below: CapitalCityCoastals



Tackle Me Elmo secures win even with typo


Sorry about that Elmo. Mistyped "Aggies" when I meant "Elmo". Clearly I was talking about Ricky Williams which is on Elmo's team, so, I'm sure ya'll figured it out. Speaking of weeds, double digit game for him. Impressive, but I'm still bitter about it.


Pictured below: Korn on the Kolb



ballsacks succumbs to brutal Wilkinson DP


It must have been written in the stars. Destiny. You knew it was coming sooner or later. ballsacks was just on the brunt end of it. Better luck next time.


Pictured below: ballsack's living quarters



WHA HAPPENED?!?


Disappointment. I thought you had this nailed. The fat lady had even begun singing. But, maybe the cliche should finish "when the fat lady finishes singing on her own terms". Dang. Well, congrats Apples on a come-back win.


Pictured below: Premature celebration for BurrestedDevelopment



Squeaker gets out. Hoof Hearted?


Pun. Good thing we have a decimal system for Hoofs. I didn't quite get my prediction right on this one, but it was a high scoring thriller. Hoof pinched it out for a significant win.


Pictured below: Minnesota Vicodins caught with his pants down



Breach pulls off amazing smackdown for 2nd straight league-topping win


You know I had to play that up. I'm pushing for a playoff spot, and these types of wins don't hurt. Oh, BTW, who was it that tried to poke fun at me for picking up Brandon Marshall? Yeah, that's what I thought.


Pictured below: Steel Curtain X interview

No comments: